260 mm/sec thermal receipt printer
OXHOO, a point-of-sale manufacturer, brings to you the TP85 printer.
Honeywell Voyager 1450g
Two-dimensional (2D) barcoding is becoming the new standard in many industries. A key reason: 2D barcodes hold much more data and require less space than 1D, linear codes.
In fact, government regulations and supplier mandates are now requiring 2D barcode adoption. And businesses are also looking to leverage emerging trends that require 2D area-imaging technology – today or in the near future – without the need to purchase additional scanning hardware, or settle for reduced scanning performance.
With the Voyager 1450g upgradeable scanner, you can embrace area-imaging technology at your own pace, and in the most cost-effective way.
Out of the box, these omnidirectional scanners equip you to scan 1D, linear barcodes and affordably upgrade to add PDF and 2D barcode scanning – either at the time of purchase or as data capture needs evolve.
And consider this: If all you need is the ability to read linear and 2D barcodes, the Voyager 1450g is a perfect fit. Here’s why…
Many businesses simply don’t need the extra features of a full-fledged area imager – things like advanced image capture and processing applications. Why pay for features you don’t need?
1450g: 2 W (400 mA @ 5V DC)
1452g Scanner: N/A
1450g: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
1450g: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
1450g: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
1452g Data Rate (Transmission Rate)
1452g Number of Scans
1452g Expected Hours of Operation
1452g Expected Charge Time
The SRP-275II is a high quality impact printer.
This one station printer has the following features.
• Compact design and light weight.
• High speed printing using logic seeking (5.1LPS).
• Easy to use :
Easy paper loading.
• High reliability and long life due to the use of stepping motors for head carriage return and paper feeding.
• Two color printing (red/black) available.
• The head can be driven due to the internal drawer interface.
• Character font (7x9, 9x9) is selectable.
• The auto cutter uses a circular method with a high quality blade and a long life
(Approximately 1,500,000 cuts).
• Default application of paper out sensor (not included with wall mount option).
• Black mark sensor function (front or rear option).
• A internal AC adaptor
Drop in and print paper loading